Please note that all times given are in Mountain time. Please plan accordingly.
New User Set-Up (All Editions) – FREE
Who should attend this course? Anyone that would like to learn how to set-up their account on any edition including settings, importing, syncing, email center, planning overview and more
What is discussed? This course provides a product comparison explaining the differences between the PlanPlus Online Basic, Sales and Business· Software Editions along with a demonstration of the features of the Business edition, including Custom Sales Processes, Email Marketing, File Storage, Lead Management and Web form integration.·A comparison of all three of the PlanPlus Online Software Editions along with a demonstration of the feature set specific to the Business CRM Software Edition
- Tuesday May 21 New User Set-up (All Editions) 8AM PST, 9AM MST, 10AM CST, 11AM EST
- Thursday May 23 New User Set-up (All Editions) 11AM PST 12PM MST 1PM CST 2PM ET
- Tuesday May 28 New User Set-up (All Editions) 8AM PST, 9AM MST, 10AM CST, 11AM EST
- Thursday May 30 New User Set-up (All Editions) 11AM PST 12PM MST 1PM CST 2PM ET
Benefits & Features of the Business Edition – FREE
Who should attend this course? Anyone that is interested in unlocking the full functionality of PlanPlus Online to gain all the benefits the software has to offer.
What is discussed? Learn about how you can unlock the full features and benefits by upgrading to the Business Edition of PlanPlus Online. Execute email marketing campaigns, create custom web forms and surveys, gain access to a file storage file repository, have the ability to do full project management, and much more. During this webinar we will explore the powerful functionality and answer any questions you might have.
- Tuesday May 21 Benefits & Features of the Business Edition 1PM PT 2PM MT 3PM CT 4PM ET
- Tuesday May 28 Benefits & Features of the Business Edition 1PM PT 2PM MT 3PM CT 4PM ET
Using PlanPlus Real Estate CRM Training – FREE
Who should attend this course? This course is for existing PlanPlus CRM for Real Estate customers looking for system training or who have questions about functionality.
What is discussed? This webinar provides training on planning, sales automation, custom fields, email·templates, and more.
- Wednesday May 22 Real Estate CRM Training10AMPST 11AMMST 12PMCST, 1PM EST
- Wednesday May 29 Real Estate CRM Training 10AMPST 11AMMST 12PMCST, 1PM EST
Opportunity Tracking and Process Builder – FREE
Who should attend this course? This course is for current subscribers looking for training with the opportunity and process builder or anyone interested in how the process builder works.
What is discussed? This webinar discusses creating a process for following up on leads, turning leads into opportunities, and tracking those opportunities so leads never slip through the cracks.
- Thursday May 23 Opp. Tracking and Process Builder 12PM PST 1PM MST 2PM CST, 3PM EST
- Thursday May 30 Opp. Tracking and Process Builder12PM PST 1PM MST 2PM CST, 3PM EST
Email Marketing – FREE
Who should attend this course? Current or interested subscribers who want to use email marketing for blast and drip campaigns should attend.
What is discussed? Registrants will learn how to create and schedule email campaigns in the system. They will learn how to create email templates and custom audience lists.
Drip Campaign Recorded Webinar: Click Here
Customizing Your PlanPlus Online Account – FREE
Who should attend this course? Those who have specific sales processes or who will require a number of custom fields or layouts should attend this course.
What is discussed? We will discuss how to create custom fields and layouts for capturing information, as well as customizing calendars with color blocking and importing logos.
Project Management Webinar – FREE
Who should attend this course? Current or new customers who want to learn more about the PlanPlus project management feature and how to implement PMI principles within PlanPlus Online should attend this course.
What is discussed? We will provide an overview of the PlanPlus Online project management tool, as well as the project management PMI methodology tool which can be added to any PlanPlus Online account.
- Wednesday May 22 Project Management Webinar 1PM PST, 2PM MST, 3PM CST, 4PM EST
- Wednesday May 29 Project Management Webinar 1PM PST, 2PM MST, 3PM CST, 4PM EST
Who should attend this course? Any PlanPlus Online administrator looking to unleash the full potential of the software!
What is discussed? If you are the administrator for your account and have some questions about advanced functionality of the PlanPlus Business or Premium editions, or would like to see some great tips that you might not know about otherwise, this is a great session. The format is interactive and each participant is invited to bring questions and to participate in this learning session.