Good news coming your way. Build 142 is coming soon. PlanPlus Online gets better all the time with new features and enhancements included as part of your existing subscription. Over the next few weeks you will see an announcement when you login indicating when this set of features (which we call a “build”) it is live in your account. You can look for the following new features and enhancements as part of this newest release.
Mission Statements & Values
Can now be shared with other users in your company account.
Numerous Project Module enhancements*
- New interface
- Improved speed for projects with a large number of tasks
- Improved drag and drop
- Expand/collapse tasks within a project
- Simplified customization of project columns
- Project view improvements
- Show/ Hide delegated project tasks separate from non delegated project tasks.
- Turn On/Off your task delegation notice emails
Automatically Create a Project from an Opportunity Process Builder Process Step*
This is a new action available within the Process Builder
New Feature: Weekly Productivity Report
Compiles a summary of your weekly activity and sends to you, or another email address of your choice each week.
New Mobile Features
- View other users calendar on Mobile
- Add custom fields to mobile U/I (Contacts)*
- General Improvements to mobile user interface
Territory engine to send email notifying user of new contact
New Marketing Email Template Collection: **
- New “Import from Collection” button allows you to choose templates to add to your account.
- 30+ new templates to choose from
Email to Lead parsing templates **
- Allows emails sent by lead vendors to be directly converted into Lead records in PlanPlus Online
- New Boomtown
New REST APIs **
For developers or customers who want to integrate external data with PlanPlus Online. For Business Customers only. Contact your account manager or support for access to these.
- Look up a PlanPlus contact to see if they have a Linkedin account
- Link a Linkedin profile with a PlanPlus Online contact.
- Display Linkedin profile summary on Contact detail page.
Custom logo in quote *
Allows for different logos to be added to quotes. Great for customers who may be using PlanPlus Online to run multiple businesses.
Google Email Connector (beta) (video)**
- Attach emails from Google directly to Contacts in PlanPlus Online as notes.
Google Calendar Sync Enhancements
Now supports recurring appointments with “No End Date” recurrence setup.
New Feature: Organization-Contact-Opportunity web form**
Allows the creation of an Organization, Contact, and Opportunity from a single web form.
Numerous small bug fixes and enhancements. In total there are over 80 small fixes and performance tuning adjustments to make your PlanPlus Online experience even better. Here are a few examples.
- Fixed issue with Quote lines reordering.
- Improved speed of drag and drop
Some features are only available in Professional and/or Business Edition:
*Available in Professional and Business Edition
**Available in Business Edition Only