Build 140 coming soon to a server near you**. PlanPlus Online gets better all the time with new features and enhancements included as part of your existing subscription. Over the next two weeks you will see an announcement when you login indicating when this build is live on your production servers. You can look for the following new features and enhancements as part of this newest release.
- Redesigned Mobile Interface: The PlanPlus Mobile Shortcut app is available on Android and iPhone. You will see some significant improvements to the mobile interface look & feel and additional use cases like access to daily notes on mobile.
- Now easier to set Category Colors on Appointments. From the appointment detail screen the Category field now displays the selected color in the dropdown menu.
- Improved readability on Calendar Appointments. We lightened up the backgrounds and darkened the text on color coded appointments on your calendar.
- Tasks- Improved UX for task entry and task details. Fixed issues where certain screen resolutions were making the save buttons hard to find.
- Added visual indicator for multi user appointments. On the calendar tab we now show a colored bar indicating the creator of the appointment.
- Contacts Birthday field. Now shows age in years next to date.
- Overdue process steps can now be sent as part of your daily tasks or agenda. This feature can be enabled on your Preferences Page.
- Improved Competitor Analysis report. Opportunities>>Views/Reports>> Opportunity-Competitor Analysis
- Email Marketing Campaign. Now improved checking for duplicate emails in a campaign audience
- Activity/Productivity report now includes process steps & notes
- Home page task list: Now shows Calls
- Improved Importing from Salesforce, Top Producer . Import to multi-select fields with more options.
- New Support options available for qualifying Business Edition. Certain subscriptions now qualify for an assigned account manager and phone support.
- Lead Boomerang Enhancements: Notify users of lead assigned via email.
- Progressive assignment if lead not accepted/converted.
- 1 click convert lead to Opportunity from an email.
We are committed to bringing you the best personal planning and CRM solutions available. We’re always updating and improving our software with new features for the best functionality. Every time we launch a new build these features update automatically, so there is nothing to install or download, making it more convenient for you.
**Planned Release Schedule:
- PlanPlusOnline02.com server: 4/22/13
- PlanPlusOnline05.com server: 4/24/13 estimated
- PlanPlusOnline.us servers 4/29/13 estimated
- Other Servers -contact your account manager for dates